Listen to this morning's class, "The Truths of Halakhah (1)," here. Follow along with the sources here.
For further research:
a) Regarding the concept of "elu va-elu divre elokim hayim":
1) Read R. Aharon Lichtenstein's "Torat Hesed and Torat Emet" here.
2) Read R. Michael Rosensweig's "Elu Va-Elu Divrei Elokim Hayyim: Halakhic Pluralism and Theories of Controversy" here.
3) Read Prof. Avi Sagi's "Both are the Words of the Living God: A Typological Analysis of Halakhic Pluralism" here.
b) Regarding Mishneh Torah as "art":
1) Read Prof. Haym Soloveitchik's "Mishneh Torah: Polemic and Art" here.
2) Read R. Asher Benzion Buchman's "Mishneh Torah: Science and Art" here.
3) Read David Gillis's brief analysis of this matter in the introduction to his Reading Maimonides' Mishneh Torah here.